- By Tony Hanly
- 0 Comments
Is your out of date website costing you business? It’s time. Your website has been outdated long enough and it may be starting to cost you business. We know it can be overwhelming, so let’s take a look at 5 key points to keep in mind when planning your website makeover.
- What’s Your Point? What is the primary focus of your site? What is the secondary focus of your site?
- Who’s Looking? Who is your target audience? Demographics? Where are they located?
- Social media is the largest referral network in history. Is the content on your site shareable? Are you driving your viewers to your social platforms?
- Call to Action. What do you want viewers to do? Sign up for a newsletter? Share something? Buy Something? Request more information?
- Plan from A- Z Who will write the content? Media – Images, Videos, Downloads etc.? Who will Design? Who will Develop? Responsive Design? What about Marketing the Site? (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Campaigns)
Need to talk to someone about updating your website and social media strategy? Read more…