- By Tony Hanly
- 0 Comments
A billion people use social media daily. The question you might ask as a business is whether you are treating social media seriously enough.
The inescapable conclusion is that social media is growing – will your business grow with it?
Look at some facts about social media:
- Today there are more than 1.23 billion monthly active users on Facebook, 945 million mobile users and 757 million daily users.
- About 20 billion pictures have been uploaded to Instagram and Snapchat controls about 5 percent of all selfie photos on social media.
- In relation to Twitter, 500 million tweets are sent per day and 78 percent of active users access the site with their mobile device.
- Video is getting even bigger. YouTube has more than a billion users and Vine has more than 40 million users.
- Social media is about more than fun and games. The business networking site LinkedIn is used in more than 200 countries and territories and boasts 300 million users.
If you are a business and you want prospects, you need to be communicating with audiences in that media space. Find an expert in that space to guide you on that journey and your investment will be well rewarded.